Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Happy Green Babies!

       Hello everyone and thanks for visiting my blog!  I decided to start this blog because of the difficulty my friends and I have had finding green, natural, healthy ideas, recipes, products, etc. for our babies.  I'm hoping to begin a lively mom-to-mom discussion here!

        I am interested in ways to keep our homes and families as safe, pure, natural, and toxin free as possible.  I'm always on the lookout for herbal and organic alternatives to traditional medicines, cleaning supplies, clothing, and so on, which are as beneficial to the environment as they are to our babies.

     I will be providing you with interesting and relevant information and ideas to take you from pregnancy through post-partum recovery and beyond!

     I hope you will leave comments with any good tips you have and suggestions for what you'd like me to include in my articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment